View other files from this member
- Submitted: Apr 23 2012 06:24 PM
- Last Updated: Apr 23 2012 06:32 PM
- File Size: 4.05MB
- Views: 430
- Downloads: 45
Download Dr. DivX 2.0.1 Beta 7
Backup dvd cd ripper
Dr. DivX 2.0.1 Beta 7 includes support for PAL and NTSC anamorphic encoding.
- Able to convert most input files Dr. DivX can convert most input files including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, AVISynth scripts to DivX.
- Uses available DivX encoder If you install a new version of the DivX encoder, Dr. DivX automatically uses it for encoding.
- Tweak encode settings If required, encode settings can be manually configured for optimal output.
- Generates DivX files which are playable on DivX certified players Since Dr. DivX respects DivX certification constraints, all files generated by the application are guaranteed to playback on DivX certified hardware players.
- Watch folders Monitor user specified folders to automatically convert newly added files using configured output profile.
- Supports multiple audio tracks Convert multiple audio tracks using different encoder settings for each track. MP3, MP3 Surround and AC-3 are supported output audio formats.
- Supports multiple subtitle tracks in VOB input Convert DVD subtitle tracks to DivX XSUB subtitle tracks.
- Automatically configures encode settings for requested quality level User needs to choose only the required quality level, the application does the rest.
What's New in Version 2.0.1 Beta 7 (See full changelog)
- Fixed AviSynth bug
- Fixed cropping and resizing related GUI bugs
- Russian translation updated
- Support for anamorphic encoding PAL/NTSC
- 24 Total Files
- 12 Total Categories
- 1 Total Authors
- 1,099 Total Downloads
- Ares Latest File
- Project-Buckfast Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users