Welcome to PC Tech Talk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
not connecting to all seeds/peers?
Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:59 AM
Posted 24 October 2005 - 06:28 AM
Posted 24 October 2005 - 09:25 PM
Posted 24 October 2005 - 11:38 PM
Posted 25 October 2005 - 12:26 AM
1. are connectible (open ports or allow firewall access)
2. configure the client to connect to many peers. bitcomet has this on "default" and it seems that you'll connect to 60 or 80 max globally if it's on default.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users