•  

Welcome to PC Tech Talk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to PC Tech Talk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of PC Tech Talk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

My p2p has been blocked... how i can unblock.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 pahte

pahte

Cow-in-development

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:40 PM

Hi Guys :D .. my p2p(limewire ares ) has been blocked from the server :x ... is there is a way to unblock them :pir8:

#2 RacknRail

RacknRail

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:26 PM

from which server do u speak of? is this on a campus?

#3 choclateguy85

choclateguy85

Cow-in-development

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:30 AM

I ve also got the same problem in university campus .no p2p downloads.........................i also can't download any mp3 from internet i think its extension is blocked .........................need help.................

#4 PyroniC

PyroniC

Pasture Blaster

• Members
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:31 AM

Check with your I.T. department on campus. If they tell you that P2P programs are against the rules at your university, steer clear of them unless you'd like action to be taken against you - anything from revoking your internet access to kicking you out of school.

Violation of the terms of service on campus networks is a no-no.

Hey, instead of surfing for files on P2P networks, you could always crack open a textbook and bone up on some studies. That's what you're there for, right? ;)

#5 choclateguy85

choclateguy85

Cow-in-development

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:11 PM

ur right buddy............and yeah its risky job to voilate uni rukes ...............but i use proxy on my home and my isp has blocked extensions for mp3 songs and i cant download them any solutiion for that ........................

#6 mr.cheese

mr.cheese

Cow-in-development

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:24 PM

VPN could help you if an isp is blocking.

#7 PyroniC

PyroniC

Pasture Blaster

• Members
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

ur right buddy............and yeah its risky job to voilate uni rukes ...............but i use proxy on my home and my isp has blocked extensions for mp3 songs and i cant download them any solutiion for that ........................

Vote with your wallet and FIRE your ISP - call them and tell them exactly why you're leaving, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users