can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance

#2 cassie

cassie

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 980 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 12:31 AM

You'd probably have better luck here - it's a thread specifically for this.

#3 itsjustme

itsjustme

Cow-in-development

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:49 PM

It's almost an impossible undertaking I have found. I have been spending hours in the irc channels for some of these networks and have tried many different ways.

The only way to get one seems to be to buy one (and yes people are selling them all over the place). Starting to consider that option more and more (unfortunately).

Edited by itsjustme, 15 January 2010 - 09:50 PM.
edit

#4 marieguppy

marieguppy

Cow-in-development

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:25 PM

I am looking for a tvtorrent invitation. I'll be sure to pass invites around this forum.

Thanks a lot

email me : mariefrancebibeau@gmail.com

#5 djcellular

djcellular

Cow-in-development

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:47 PM

I'm currently running a 25m/b connection and all i do is host and download. I've build a NAS that has tons of capacity and I'd like to be able to start seeding some torrents and helping out others. I have over 2500 HD torrents movies now and I'd like to share them as well as download some more.

If anyone has an invite for tvtorrents or filepost or demonoid. Please pm me and share the invite. I promise you will not get in trouble for inviting me and I will even give you my invites. I won't need them.

Thanks ya'll.

Have a good one.

DJ.

#6 sadie123

sadie123

Cow-in-development

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:40 AM

Hi, i am trying to configure utorrent. I have looked over at their forums and looking at the speed guide, its just pages of things i dont understand. Is there an faq or a page which shows settings. Like bitdaves and dragosanis.
I have forwarded ports for utorrent and have that little green tick thing which shows im connected.
Should i use the same port that i used when i forwarded bitcomet ?
Thanks

#7 mirhollio

mirhollio

Cow-in-development

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:17 PM

could i get invitation on tvtorrents preety please!!! It would make me xtremely happy!
svensekmirko@gmail.com

#8 cassie

cassie

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 980 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:06 AM

That's it.

Seeing as nobody that posted here, bothered to read my one and only reply (including those that made completely irrelevant posts - a further display of simply not giving a hoot about where they post) redirecting them to the proper thread, I'm closing this one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users