since UMplayer broke here is a alternative its pretty much same
FIXED YOU TUBE
SMPlayer is a complete media player for Windows and Linux. It uses the award-winning MPlayer as playback engine which is capable of playing most video and audio formats (avi, mkv, wmv, mp4, mpeg... see list
). It uses its own codecs
, so you don't need to install any codec packs.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play
. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave... don't worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume...
Some other interesting features:
- Complete preferences dialog, where you can change the key shortcuts, colors and fonts of the subtitles, and many more.
- Filters. Many video and audio filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise... and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
- Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video. The mouse buttons can also be customized.
- Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
- Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X... and even in slow motion.
- Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
- Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
- Possibility to search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org.
- It can play Youtube videos. A Youtube browser is included, which allows to easily download Youtube videos too.
- Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 30 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese....
- Possibility to change the style and icon set of the interface.
- Free and opensource. SMPlayer is under the GPL license.
add button on task bar
OPTION >TOOLBARS >EDIT MAIN TOOL BAR
look down LEFT AVAILABLE buttons
look for YOU TUBE BROWSER
highlight it click > to add on right side hit OK
go C MY PROGRAMS SMPLAYER FOLDER find SMTUBE create shortcut on desktop
Edited by cootmaster, 24 September 2012 - 05:35 PM.